Creating a wildlife haven one plant at a time

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 30 Day Challenge: Day 23


Thanks giving
1. a. An  act of giving thanks b. an expression of this; esp., a formal, often public expression  of thanks to God in the form of a prayer, etc. 2. an annual U.S. holiday observed on the fourth Thursday of November as a day of giving thanks and feasting; it commemorates the Pilgrims' celebration of the good harvest of 1621




Today I give thanks for the food before us
The family and friends beside us
And the love between us

To all my American friends, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    Hi Karin, Have a wonderful holiday! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful I found your blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a beautiful day, wasnt it? happy thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

"Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your soul"

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love hearing from you!