Things You Didn't Know About Me
Here are the rules when accepting this award:
I have lived in 7 states in the United States (Michigan, Washington State, Wisconsin, Illinois, Maryland, Georgia, and Texas) and 3 different countries (Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands) and the longest I have lived in any one house is 8 years.
3. I am a morning person but don't ask me to carry on a civilized conversation until I have had my morning cup of coffee.
4. Georgia O'Keefe is my favorite painter.
5. My dad was an excellent, amateur photographer and it is because of him that I developed my passion for photography. I use to help him develop his photos in his basement darkroom when I was a child. My dad and Ansel Adams are my idols.
6. Although I love to travel, I equally enjoy being at home. My best days are spent out in the garden, baking and cooking for family and friends or decorating my house.
7. My favorite movie genre is Period Piece Dramas.