If you can't beat the heat, I say join it!

In this sweltering heat along with heat advisories this weekend one doesn't really feel much like eating anything heavy for Sunday dinner so I think some fresh salsa is on the menu tonight. I got this wonderful recipe from Jamie Oliver who I think is just fantastic!

Hot Smoked Salmon with an Amazing Chile Salsa

From my garden:

beautiful Roma tomato


gorgeous hot banana pepper


scrumptious habanero pepper


and luscious lime

Unfortunately the cucumber, green onion and avocado are store bought. But this is going to be delicious! Don't you agree? What better way to beat the heat than join it! And for dessert we will have some mouth-watering watermelon and end the evening watching Masterpiece Mystery! What a perfect Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts