Thanksgiving 30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Yesterday was a gorgeous fall day with temperatures climbing to the mid 70's with sunshine and blue sky. I took my lunch outside and sat in the woodland garden to enjoy the glorious day.

With sun shining down in the clearing where I sat, this was my view.


And above all
watch with glittering eyes 
the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets
are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic
will never find it.
~ Roald Dahl



Comments

  1. Very pretty photos, Karin. I like the quote (poem) too. Sorry if I am not here each day, it is so hard to keep up with my favorites posting daily. Most of them are participating in the Thankful or Words in Pictures meme. I am not sure what it is called. I will try to stop in as much as possible though. Thanks for having the time to see my post. You could surely enter. You have some really nice photos. Many of the photos entered in the contests are not as nice as those many of our garden bloggers post. That is what gave me the idea to encourage garden bloggers to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a peaceful lunch you must have enjoyed, Karin. Love the little treasure of mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Karin, I agree with Cat...what a peaceful place and lunch. I love your fall photos with the leaves and trees. We don't have many leaves here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karin, that little toad stool is magical! As is your quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can tell we live in the same zone...your posts all remind me of exactly what's going on around here! and, my husband and i ate lunch outside at the edge of the woods yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

One of my favorite things about blogging is the conversation with readers. Leave a comment and let's get talking. ~Karin

Popular Posts