Thanksgiving 30 Day Challenge: Day 24

The leaves in autumn do not change color from the blighting touch of frost, but from the process of natural decay.-They fall when the fruit is ripened, and their work is done.-And their splendid coloring is but their graceful and beautiful surrender to life when they have finished their summer offering of service to God and man.
~ Tryon Edwards




I am thankful for all the leaves that lay on the ground that will become leaf compost and make my garden grow better next year. In nature everything has its purpose.

Comments

  1. Liście idą do kompostu, ale grabić ich za bardzo nie lubię :-). Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo! I love when the pansies return for a bit before the snow. None here this year, so I will enjoy yours!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

One of my favorite things about blogging is the conversation with readers. Leave a comment and let's get talking. ~Karin

Popular Posts