A New Look

Continuity gives us roots; 
change gives us branches, 
letting us stretch 
and grow 
and reach new heights.  
~Pauline R. Kezer

And so it is time for a change. Time to change things up a little at Southern Meadows. As I look out my window and see the leaves transforming their summer foliage to their fall color I feel the need to make over my blog.


I have changed the layout in the hopes to simplify the information presented and make it more pleasurable to read each post without so many side bar distractions. 

I have added tabs to the top of the page. The "About" tab offers information about Southern Meadows. The "Behind the Lens" tab gives a little background on my approach to my photography. Separate tabs on Butterflies, Moths and Wildlife found in my garden provide photographs and some general information such as host plants and nectar sources for butterflies. Like the garden, this is a work in progress and will be updated regularly. 


I hope you like the new look and it makes your visit to Southern Meadows more pleasurable.



Nothing that is can pause or stay;
The moon will wax, the moon will wane,
The mist and cloud will turn to rain,
The rain to mist and cloud again,
Tomorrow be today.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comments

  1. Visiting your blog is always pleasureable!! looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new clean and pleasant look. Interesting colored frames you have today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podoba mi się to, co zrobiłaś na górze. Dobry pomysł. Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the new look. It does look simplified, and easy to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hickory is gorgeous. I was planning to take hickory photos today! I like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karin I love the new look and all the tabs. Can't wait to explore more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Karin.Love your new look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all, except the sidebar quotes would read easier in the wider column. 'and in between we garden' I've used that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karin: That is a great idea to add more tabs to the top and simplify the sidebar. I like the way you placed the links and quotes in side-by-side columns. Very nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beutiful landscapes and colors, I love fall, thanks for posting these images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

One of my favorite things about blogging is the conversation with readers. Leave a comment and let's get talking. ~Karin

Popular Posts